How can I get help?

  1. Visit your local optometrist/hospital eye department who specialise in children with learning difficulties. They will first be able to assess all vision related functions.
  2. Obtain a coloured overlay assessment. This can be carried out be the specialised optometrist or the school SENCO (Special Education Needs Coordinator).
  3. Assessment with Intuitive Colorimeter.

Please click here for a list of specialised clinicians.